Have A Thirst For Wine Country?
- A Wine Tasting Party is great way to learn about wine and experiment with new or unusual varietals before you head out to wine country. And, if you aren’t planning an immediate trip, holding a Wine Tasting Party is the next best thing to being there.
- Pair wines with specific regional cheeses and cleanse the palate with Dare All Natural Water Crackers.
- Try a vertical tasting— select a wine varietal by a single producer, but taste 6 vintages.
- Opt to host a horizontal tasting— select one varietal and sample vintages from different producers.
- Create a tasting card that lists the type of wine, the vineyard, the year, and a brief description (culled from the wine’s label). Leave room for comments on the wine’s distinct appearance, aroma, flavor, and cheese pairing nuances.
- Work from dry to sweet with white wines, and from light to full-bodied with red wines.
Wine Country Tours
Please note: Web site links are listed as a convenience to our visitors. Dare Foods and its representatives take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these