Our Peanut Free Policy
At Dare, we know that people are concerned about foods which can cause adverse allergic reactions. That’s why we are proud to offer a wide variety of tasty products that you can feel good about because they’re peanut free. Some of these products include RealFruit, Breton Minis, and Vinta crackers.
*Excluding Breton Popped! which requires new manufacturing technologies that reside outside Dare's manufacturing facilities.
We’ve taken extra care when it comes to quality control at each of our 7 manufacturing facilities so that you can rest assured when choosing Dare products:
- we’ve moved the manufacture of all products containing peanuts to outside facilities;
- we put our process and packaging equipment through a regular allergen cleaning procedure;
- we work with our key suppliers to ensure that they also have a stringent allergen management process; and
- we ensure that staff do not bring any peanut products into the facilities.
Identifying Dare Peanut Free products
Remember, ingredients and manufacturing processes can change, so always read the label, every time to make the most informed choices.
- Look for the words, “manufactured in a peanut free facility” as well as the “peanut free” logo.
- Look for “Allergy Information” claims on our packages, to identify where there may be further allergic risk
- Several brands are designated "peanut free", identified by our peanut free logo on the front of packages, including RealFruit, Breton Minis, Vinta and Vinta Squares.